As a Red Cross Training Agency we spend a lot of time teaching people how to use and the importance of the Automatic External Defibrillator. We stress how important it is to have them available in work places, public facilities etc. It has been bugging me that we teach all this but the ones we actually have in the school are trainers that do not shock … which would be useless in a real emergency. What if one of our students had a heart attack! Well we fixed that! Today we took delivery of a beautiful Lifepak 500 Defibrillator (left) as well as an identical trainer version (right) so we can teach people how to use it. The 500 will be available in all our courses and our instructors will be trained how to use it in an emergency.
- CPR-C - Saturday Apr 21
- CPR-C Recertification - Saturday Apr 21
- Emergency First Aid & CPR - Sat Apr 21
- Emergency First Aid & CPR Recertification - Sat Apr 21
- Marine Basic First Aid & CPR - Sat & Sun Apr 21 & 22
- Standard First Aid & CPR - Sat & Sun Apr 21 & 22
- Standard First Aid & CPR Recertficiation - Sat & Sun Apr 21 & 22