Intended for individuals who may be exposed to hydrogen sulphide in the workplace, this course provides information to help protect individuals from exposure and explains how to deal with emergencies involving H2S.
- H2S properties and formation
- Where H2S is found
- H2S statistics
- Atmospheric hazards
- Hazard assessment
- The hazard control hierarchy
- Legislated responsibilities
- Personal protective equipment
- Types of respiratory equipment
- Selecting the correct respiratory PPE
- H2S measurements
- Safe working limits
- Detection devices
- Emergency scene management
- First aid for H2S exposure
DURATION: Approximately 2 hours
TEST: Testing conducted throughout this online H2S course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print. The certificate is valid for three (3) years.
To purchase courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.