FALL PROTECTION ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This comprehensive online Fall Protection course is designed for individuals who plan, supervise, or perform work at heights. This course covers many aspects of fall protection including fall protection planning, equipment, safety measures, and administrative and engineering controls.
ONLINE FALL PROTECTION COURSE TOPICS
- Legislative standards
- Fall prevention
- Fall hazards and controls
- Fall rescue planning
- Fall containment systems
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment
- Selection and use of fall arrest components
- Physiological effects of fall arrest harness suspension
- Inspection and maintenance of fall protection systems and components
- Arresting falls and swing falls
- Distance calculations: Free Fall Distance (FFD), Total Fall Distance (TFD), and Minimum Clearance Requirement (CR)
ONLINE FALL PROTECTION COURSE DURATION: Approximately 3 hours
To purchase courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.