The Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure in the Workplace online course provides important information for your workers, co-workers, and supervisors on how to protect themselves from being exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- What are bloodborne pathogens and how are they spread?
- Info on the Exposure Control Plan
- Engineering, work, and practice controls
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- How to respond to emergencies involving BBP
- Hepatitis B vaccine, exposure evaluation and follow up
- Signs and labels used to warn of potential hazards (e.g., biohazard symbol)
DURATION: 1 hour
To purchase this course for multiple users, contact us
Please note that actual course audio and video is much better than this short Youtube sample.