In spite of our best efforts, accidents occasionally occur. While many seem to happen for obvious reasons, there may be things that contribute to an accident which are not always apparent. That’s why it is vital to conduct a thorough Accident Investigation. This online course will provide you with a solid foundation and certification in Accident Investigation.
- The goals of an accident investigation
- Securing an accident scene
- “Root-cause” analysis
- The importance of investigative interviews
- Assisting in an accident investigation
- Reporting the “near misses”
- The role of policies, equipment and training on accident prevention
- And more!
COURSE DURATION: Approximately 30 minutes
TEST: Testing conducted in this online Accident Investigation course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW: